miércoles, 10 de abril de 2019

My life

Hi everybody

My name is Javier Martínez, I was born in the big city of Santiago , Chile, on October 17, 1993.
Currently I live with my family and three dogs in Puente Alto. My Parent's names are Víctor and Luzmira, also i have two brothers, Víctor and Nicolás. The name of my dogs are Chito, Negro and Max, they live with us 7 years ago.

I started playing drums when i was 12 years old, since then i haven't stopped to play. Nowadays, I study Percussion in the Universidad de Chile, and i would like to make a living playing vibraphone and marimba, in popular music and soloist, And maybe as a teacher.
When I don't study, I like to play some games in computer and reading musical theory, harmony, Biographys,etc. Also i like to go for a walk with my dogs and practice swimming, that's makes me happy and relaxed.



2 comentarios:

  1. Dear Javi.
    It makes me happy to read every word in this post.
    We need to meet and swim together through the sweet wawters of this wonderful city.

    Peace out.

    ResponderEliminar
  2. Hello, I have seen pictures of your dog and the lovely meeting, I hope to meet you someday

    ResponderEliminar