miércoles, 24 de abril de 2019

My iPad

In my daily life, I like to listen to music, watch some videos and read some study texts, so the technology device that I can only use for this is an iPad Pro. I bought it on a cyber Monday two years ago and since then it has helped to me everyday. I like it because is transportable and very useful. For example, if I must read some score, methods , use the metronome , transcription ,etc. I Use iPad for that and i have all information in my hands, Also if I want to watch some series or movie I use it too.
A thing that really scares me is that someone steals it from my backpack, besides that I am very carefree.
To be honest, I'm not an expert in technology and I use it in a basic way, but if I can recommend you something, its get one and let's magic begin.

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario