viernes, 17 de enero de 2020

The role of technology in my profession and life

Really I'm not an expert in technology, and neither I expect do that but, it's true that the technology has changed our live and the way that we relation with the society, nature, etc
In the university I have seen little use of that, I think this fact is for few resources but principally for the afraid that some people have in that. When I see some videos about Universities in other countries, they have subject about musical production, software, programming, and this it's because the music world goes in that direction as all the professional areas.
Anyway, despite my inexperience, I try to use technology in my daily study because exist some apps very useful, like an app call "transcribe", It's an programm that can speed up a music file or speed down, it's nice for make some transcription of solos or listen something in the way you want. Before use that I must edit the file and cut the extension because you can only listen 45 seconds of the audio (If you use it in free mode), so I do that in a pc programm call "audacity, it use is very easy and you can send your file in the format you want (mp3, wav, etc).
In the last years I have seen some artistic shows where are a combination between dance, music and visuals using some projections and the instruments was using electronics effects with some pedals or synthesizer. That kind of things we can see in a loot of popular music, especially in the last music gender, like the trap. If we see that happen in the arts,why would it not happen in our daily live?
The technology is here to stay and we must learn to live with that, in the healthiest way possible and trying not to affect our relationship (familiar, love relationship, friendship, etc) in a bad way.

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario