miércoles, 15 de enero de 2020

Challenges for 2020

I`m sure that this year will have very interesting things, the protest could continue and in the academic world I expect learn a loot of things and make some musical proyects. I hope this year finish degree and prepare to work or maybe travel to study. Anyway, I really want be better in my instrument and learn from teachers to do that. I think that every new year and new day we have the chance to be better in all area of our life and help each other till get that objetive. I was thinking how deal with this particular year, and how I can be a contribution in it, but the answer it's difficult because I don't know what will happen. So maybe the principal challenge will how do that, how be a real social support and what kind of things I must will change to do that. Maybe analyze yourself be the most challenge ever and change things that can hurts somebody too, like offensive words, an action, etc.
Another challenge could be learn about other area of music, like armony and composition, because like a student of musical interpretation the knowledge about this topics is very limited and it's so important know about that and how the music works in all areas so, how I do have some base about that I'd like to learn more and try to apply in any context of music.

How I said before, I don't know what will happen this year, so I expect do my better and keep my objectives, in spite of what happen and how someplans can change, because the important thing is grow  and be a real contribution.

3 comentarios:

  1. Hi I think that you have reason when you say that every day is the opportunity to be better in anything that we do, because to do that we need to be aware of our responsability with ourselves

    ResponderEliminar
  2. Those are very beautiful desires for this year. Everyone should always analyze themselves to becoming a better person. I hope you improve in your area too!

    ResponderEliminar