lunes, 13 de enero de 2020

Concerts

I have  good relations with the concerts because I like the way that people have conection with the music and the good circles that creates the show. In my life I have enjoyed some concerts of any types and styles, but I remember some where I had a good time and I still have afections on them.
In first place I remember a festival of Latinoamerican music that called "frontera", that was the first concert that I went with my girlfriend and was the first version, so the festival had good expectations and good groups like fabulosos cadillacs, fiskales ad-hok, Anita Tijoux, etc. It was in club hipico, so a loot  people arrived to the festival, that was really a good moment.
 Another one was the Mike Stern concert, I remember that I wanted to go because of the drummer, his name is Dave welck, and he's a beast of drum and musically he have good management, but in that moment I didn't know Mike. When the concert began I was in shock for the people that I was watching. I never will forget the musical and human quality of that artists because when the concert finished, they went to the hall and taken pictures with the people for free. Until today it's hard to believe for me that exist this kind of musician, because in Chile generally the musician can play dirty to get his objective, and only want his succesful, but meet Mike broke that thinking and makes me really want to dedicate my life on music. I know that in my life I will go to more concerts and that fact makes me excited.
Resultado de imagen para mike stern in chile

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario