lunes, 13 de enero de 2020

places to go


¡Hi! This time I'm going to tell you a place that I'd like to visit and I know that it`s very possible. Is not an especific place, rather is a sector of our country, I mean the south of Chile. The reason why I would like to visit is because I have never go freely. When I was a kid I went with my family at Concepción but that was a restricted trip, because I was 10 years old. At present I want to go to places like "carretera Austral", Cochamo, Glaciers, etc. Think About that is very excited because the south of our country have a beautiful landscape and fauna. In First instance I want to go with my brother because I know that He'd accompany me if I want to do trekking, or stay in a campsite, or go to far away places. A person that I would like to come with me too is my girlfriend, because I think that could be a good opportunity to do different things and walk around nice places. I hope to travel when I finish my studies in the university, because It don`t ever know If I Will be able to do that in other moment, so I have all my hope in that day.
Sometimes I have the idea to travel to other countries like Germany, United states or Brazil, because I´m interested in the culture of those countries and one day I’d like to visit those for study. Anyway I think that I have time to think about that…


Resultado de imagen para carretera austral

1 comentario:

  1. Hi Javi! I share your wish. I never went before to the south of Chile with freedom. The only place that I visit is Valdiva, and I loved this.

    ResponderEliminar