sábado, 29 de junio de 2019

Merlí

I'm a bad person for watch series, movies or tv shows, so I'm going talk about the last serie that I watched. It call Merlí, is a netflix serie and It is about of a Philosophy teacher that arrives at a school and thrown into confusion all the organization. That series liked to me because, I felt identify with his form of teach, also was a great form to remember something about philosophy, and learn to. The director is Héctor Lozano and the main role played by Francesc Orellana.
It's dificult to me write about one favourite scene, because I enjoyed all the serie, maybe could be the moment when Bruno (son of merlí) and Pol (an student) have a moment of carnal intimacy, is a nice moment and break with the gender stereotypes and with the image of pretty men that have sex with all the girls. My favourite character are Merli and his mother, because they have a love-hate relation that develops throughtout history, allowing know the history of Merli and his way of seeing life.
I recommend this serie, it give us a moment of laugh and reflection.


Resultado de imagen para merli

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario