sábado, 29 de junio de 2019

Improvise

Some months ago I analized the idea of learn how to improvise in the music and looked for the way to do that. The music world is too big and I felt like I had learned nothing in all this years, so I depressed a little, but at the same time I really wanted inside in that world. I had some problems when I talk that with my instrument teacher, especially because we need to keep going with the year programm, fortunately he had interest in that subject, so was a motivation walk in that area with my teacher.  The fact that I wanted learn about other way to make music maked me feel fear , but is a good way to get better. Is important that the Chilean musician learn how to improvise and how is the popular music, because we will not all work in an orchestra and with the solid bases that we have, we can do and learn too much things. I hope in the future the Universidad de Chile and their teachers realize the importance of all the music, and not just the classical.

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario