sábado, 29 de junio de 2019

researching

In my experience as student I've learned how to study by my self, research some information and choose correctly what kind of text, video or documentary  I use. The website site that I usually use is Youtube because there are alot of information and is a funny way to learn, also I can see some interview of musicians and looking for information like , how they study, what kind of routine they had or methods. If I find interesting information about methods, I research in google or with my teachers and try to employ the new knowledge. Two "Youtubers" that I follow are Rob Knopper and Tim collins, both percussionist, but one of them focus on vibraphone (Tim collins) and the other one in orchestral percussion (Rob knopper). When I see their videos, especially of Rob Knopper, I feel good because the material that we study in Chile have sense and give to me some hope about the future. Anyway, right now I'm triying to learn about how to improvise and popular armony, and it's crazy how much information there is in internet, and maybe that fact makes me gratefull of the University.

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario