viernes, 28 de junio de 2019

steriolab

 I think that gender roles come from the idea of superiority between the people. For example from the boss to his employees, or from a teacher to his students, and especially from the men to women. That concept is full of both physical and psicologic violence and we can see it in the way that we living. In my experiencie I've seen in my own family and I would like to change it in the future, with my partner. Maybe a solution is eliminate sentences like "do like a man", "every woman want to have a baby", everything that enslave the people to do things that they don't wanna. Also is a good idea educate the kids and make them respect each other. Respect and love are the solution and we need build a society with that values.
A situation that makes me crazy is the blame to victim, and we can see it every day. If we were all more aware and have more empathy, the history would change.



No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario