jueves, 27 de junio de 2019

First public student concert

When I was 18, I was very excited about the music world and all I wanted was to perfect myself as musician. In this photo I remember all the feelings and the happiness that I had at the moment of the concert, especially because was the first one that I play percussion Instrument, like marimba, and maybe I could demonstrate what I had learned. This picture was taken in 2013, in a public exam of percussion, I remember in that year I returned to study in the university because I had retired because of a vocational crisis, and the concert take place 1 week after, so I must run and learn all the repertorie in snare and marimba. I was so nervous but happy for decide come back and play music. My girlfriend Paulina took the picture and help me in the process. In the moment of the picture I was preparing the stuff to start.

No hay descripción de la foto disponible.


No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario