jueves, 27 de junio de 2019

My hobbies

I've noticed that I tend to have fewer hobbies as I grow older, but one activity that I preserve is listen to music.When I started to listen music, enjoyed some rock and metal but currently my music repertorie is about classical, jazz, funk, etc.. and this fact makes me want to know more and more music. So maybe listen to music is my hobbie, and the only one. In reality is one of the activities that I spend more time as well as playing an instrument. Also I like to share music with my friends and partner, is like share a bit of my soul with them.
Other activities that I consider important but no like a hobbie are, go for a walk with my dogs, watch series, swimming, run and play videogames. Anyway in this moment of my life, the music and the university spend all my time, but I know that in the future my life will be most interesting.

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario